Vajreshwari & The Original Place!

10:59:00 PMKrishna Rao




I I have never posted photographs in my posts so this is my first attempt. Let me see if I can do it.. Here is the story of the three photographs.

The first one is the temple at Vajreshwari which everyone visits once a while which houses the images of the three devi's called Vajreshwari, Kali and Renuka. The second image is the actual place where the sage Vasistha actually prayed to the goddesses and they appeared in a small hamlet 20-25 kilometers from Vajreshwari called Gunj and Kati. You may find few people calling it Gunjkati. The temple is usually locked so before you get there a small turning 500 metres before the actual location you will find the house of a one who manages the temple. The actual poojari died about a month ago so his 14 year old son takes you to the place.
The last photograph is a strange one since I do not have a good camera, I couldn't shoot it well. The small speck in the centre of the photo is a temple of Parashuram(avatar of Vishnu) and is the place in the puranas where He laid down His arms(parashu-axe).
I know it is not so great an attempt but I hope you can understand the gist of what I have posted.

*>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. these photos are good enough to convey what you have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much magiceye. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form