What In The Hell's Name or God Heavens!

9:13:00 PMKrishna Rao

Britto asked me today why are there so many realms and what was the need for having so many of them? The various realms here are the heavens and hells that we always talk about. Take the case of Brahma's heaven, Shiva's or any other Gods realm or the various hells that exist from the Patal to Talatal, etc. Even in Buddhism there exist various hells and heavens to enjoy. Now don't get me wrong when I say enjoy the hells or heavens. Of course we can enjoy the heavens beauties or the damsels and guys that inhabit heavens. Not only Apsaras but even handsome guys like Clooney types exist there! Wonder upon wonders we would like to go there if there are such pleasures.

I was sitting with a voucher from Jumbo the Seafood joint(Singapore) which told me that I can get a 50% discount on my crab in April, 2012. Now tell me should I go there or not? Will some other diner give me the redemption of the voucher in their outlet when it clearly states Jumbo? No! See, I better go to Jumbo, if I want to enjoy my crab only in April! Got it!
So if I have earned a free gift voucher to be enjoyed in the Bramha's heaven( Just like a Taj hotel) for a period of 30 days to be enjoyed after the immediate demise of this body, I better redeem it there just as soon as I die now! Got that! So here we have the explanation for having so many brands in the heaven and hell. Just like Hilton's, Taj's and so on!
We have accumulated so many karma's in all our lives that let us assume we have over half a trillion of them to be redeemed and when we came to birth in this life of ours we have just got with us about 50,000 that we could go through now, then what happens to the rest? We have the option of converting our miles(karma's) into some sort of gift vouchers or some simple punishments(30 days in Bali's hell or Patal lok) to be roasted, grilled or toasted to a fine brown. Just the way we get the customer feedback form, when we die we get to fill out the feedback form of God Inc and he then does what is necessary for taking you to the next level. Next life!
So here we have the understanding why we need so many of them since we gather so many gift vouchers of different places, we need that many places to enjoy or suffer.
Now just for your kind information we get to enjoy those only with our mind body and not in food body, which otherwise decomposes when we die. So we have to travel with our mind and other bodies to such realms and get there in a tgv, suv, mig's or whatever transport applicable then.
Now the next time remember we have a fantastic choice of heavens or hell's to enjoy after we die. Lets have a blast then!

*>

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks Suresh,
    Did not know even here we have so many choices :))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form