Facebook gods

Stop Putting Likes Or Saying Prayers And Start Helping!

9:41:00 PMKrishna Rao

Stop putting your silly Facebook likes or saying prayers and start helping. Prayers do not bring a dead man to life. What use are prayers when you cannot loosen your purse strings and donate to a person who is lying seriously injured in a hospital? 
I saw such hypocrisy in the last few days coming from people who can do something yet don't want to. Strange as it may sound but can someone not give a thousand rupees to another person who needs it desperately. They put likes on Facebook page and say that they will pray for recovery and all that bullshit. Not for a moment can these heartless folks say that they can give a few hundreds or thousand. But the same they will spend in buying toys for kids which he won't see even once, chuck it with the poop of their young one as diapers, fill tank full of fuel, bring fruits which cost over a few thousands in a month, eat so-called healthy meal or organic bullshit foodstuff, give to useless gods in some places of worship, go for long annual holidays, plan lavish ceremonies and festivals, spend thousands on drinks and beverages.... The list is endless. 
One more reason given is the website doesn't accept our cards...see its in multiple! The cards are acceptable by all websites. They do not even ask for confirmation. So there! Please stop giving bs reasons that the website doesn't accept money with your debit or credit cards. 
I know my article sounds very harsh but mind it, all you screwed up folks who give reasons don't even stay on the friends list if you cannot be nice. Just walk away from there. Get off the peoples friends list if you cannot help. 
Any which way the morons are of no use. 
Now I am setting up funds and websites which will help all those bullshitters too. Come to me when you need help. I shall give it to you. But give me valid reasons for asking. I shall investigate it and tell you how much you deserve. Then you take it or leave it. I will ensure you don't get free stuff but only that which you deserve genuinely. 
Now I hope you got all that I said. If you don't like what I say then goodbye to you. 
So you want to stay around and be a part of my world which is not full of hypocrites then go to the two web pages and do what is needed. There are two deserving people who need help right now. 
One is Britto's dad and the other is Aparajita or Pari. They can be found at  www.gofundme.com  so get your ass there and be a good dude. And then you want to be a part of my strange loving group join me now! 
Otherwise I don't mind you zooming away into the horizon. Sorry, I am being nasty! But I mean every word I wrote here. 

*>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form