What Is The Truth?

3:17:00 AMKrishna Rao

I want to ask you what is the truth? Tell me Dear Lord! 


I am not sure what you are asking for so please specify. 

You know how it is, God. I want to know but I am afraid to ask or learn the truth. So you have to break it to me slowly. 

Sure. But you need to specify what it is that you are asking me about. There are too many things that you need to know but till you don't tell me which truth you want to know I cannot tell you. 

So there is this guy I met a few days ago and we have been going around for sometime. I just want to know if he is the right guy for me? 

That is difficult to tell. 

Why? You are the only one who knows everything and yet you say that it is difficult to tell, how can that be? 

The real reason for saying that is, no human can take the truth. They all want it toned down or watered down. No one can handle the truth. 

Really? I am sure I will be able to do that. But again, I am a little afraid to know the truth but I think I can handle it. Please tell. 

Ok. Do you want to know the real truth or a little glimpse of it? 

Can you not tell me the whole truth, please? 

Ok. He is not good for you. He will be in love with an idea called love but there won't be any real love. 

How can that happen? You don't want me to be with him, that's why you are telling me that, right? 

See, I told you that it's not possible for humans to handle the truth. 

God, I think I really like him a lot. So can you not be wrong? 

Of course! I too make mistakes. Ha, ha! 

You acknowledge that you make mistakes then? 

Sure. I do. You can see my big mistake here. I told you something and you don't want to accept it. You think I creeped you out! Actually when I speak the truth no one believes me. Anyway, what did you want to hear?

I was hoping that you would agree he was very hot and the right choice for me. But you destroyed my happiness. Why would you do that? I like him and I think I might fall in love with him. 

Ok. Then let's say he is right for you. Anything else that you would like to add to it? 

But you said that he is not right for me. Why do you do that? Now I won't be able to reconcile to that. You had to go and spoil it for me! Why? 

Aha! Do you think I want to decide for you? I wasn't even going to tell you that! You forced me to tell you and now you blame me for it? That's unfair. 

Now you tell me if he wasn't even the right choice then why would you put me in touch with him? That's not acceptable to me. 

Ok! Whatever you say.

I don't think I would ask you for anything after this again. I will stick to my own decisions and be happy. 

Sure. No issues. 

You are so heartless and cruel. I don't think you want anyone to be happy.

I am sorry that I destroyed your peace of mind. But don't mind me. You can decide for yourself and whenever you need me I will be there for you. Take care. See you soon. 

Don't say that. It means I will be in trouble soon. 

*>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form